Learn about your DIVORCE OPTIONS™
Collaborative Divorce Central Valley is pleased to present DIVORCE OPTIONS™, a monthly workshop designed to educate the public about the legal, financial, family, and personal issues involved in the divorce process. With the guidance of experienced professionals, workshop participants will gain an informed understanding of the divorce process.
DIVORCE OPTIONS™ will help you:
- Learn your divorce process options.
- Understand the legal, financial, and emotional issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about the divorce with your children.
- Learn from experienced professionals who have guided many others through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
The DIVORCE OPTIONS™ workshop will inform you about:
- The advantages and disadvantages of each divorce process choice:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Litigation (court-determined resolution)
- The legal challenges of divorce, including legal requirements relating to divorce and divorce court procedures
- The financial challenges of divorce, including how to gather the financial information you will need, procedures for valuing and dividing property, determining support, and the tax consequences of divorce.
- The personal challenges of divorce, and how it will affect your family emotionally and relationally
- How to manage parenting issues to avoid hurting your children
This program is for anyone who wants to learn more about the process of divorce. DIVORCE OPTIONS™ provides objective information to enable you to make informed choices in face of the very difficult challenges of divorce.
Local Program Information:
Cost $20 payable online via Eventbrite. Mental health professionals, please call or email Judy Barron to register at no cost.
Second Saturday of every month 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Divorce Options Workshops are currently offered remotely via Zoom Video Conferencing. Please register below.
Contact us with questions on DIVORCE OPTIONS™ workshops:
Judy Barron (559) 261-4595 or use this form: